Thursday, October 25, 2018

20181020

After finishing Life Is Strange: Before the Storm, I just discovered a chunk of emotions (and feels) that I thought I no longer usually feel.


And seeing how Max and Chloe recorded their thoughts in their journals as well as having their thoughts being voiced out loud during the course of the games (in their heads at least), it made me realise how much I haven’t been using my brain to record/process my emotions. And while it has been comfortable and peaceful at times, I think I wanna give it another shot. Not just for the sake of romantic relationships (like how it used to always happen for), but every other things I’m going through in my life.


That means being more conscious of my thoughts (hey, I remember this being part of my brain-over-heart goal I set for myself before), and penning down at least some remnants of my reflections throughout the day, starting today.


Thank you, Chloe Price, you inspired me.


Kev, the Ex Thoughts-Dweller



P. S. I don’t really feel like penning all these in my blogs; public nor private. Actually, maybe not even online. While a digital copy may be an easier way to archive and organise, a real scribble book or notebook might work better to achieve the purpose. We’ll see if there is a way that Uncle Google can find something combining these two online.

No comments:

Post a Comment