Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Term 9 - Week 12 out 14.

I'm kinda annoyed and intrigued simultaneously at the fact that you managed to turn me inside out, bringing the side of me that I thought had long gone, or at least been stashed for a long, long time.


I was so used to my own, and was fine having no emotional investment and attachment whatsoever with anyone for as long as I can remember since I managed to move on by myself.


But now, now once again I'm going through a roller coaster of emotions; a torrent of hot and cold wave splashing all over; a dose of high and low that I never wanted to inject myself with.





The worst part is, I don't know how to handle, and what to do with my perpetually raging emotions.


I thought there was something there, so I got hopeful and attached without even realising it.
Then I thought it was just me being blinded with hormones, so I thought maybe I should move and and let go.
But just when I thought I was on the verge of moving on, the hopeful emotions all came back.
I don't even know whether to believe in myself anymore.
Heh it's funny. How come it feels like I'm describing what you told me a while ago about how confused that person has been making you feel, only that it's now happening to me?

What are you doing to me? What am I doing?





Okay fuck this. I guess these last 3 weeks of the semester is the most pressing issues at hand.


Talk soon, bloggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment